Most digital nomad girls like to look good on their travels. Whilst on your trip you have sorted out your clothes, shoes, and other essentials and you are all set set to go, perhaps you have a nagging thought all the time. One that is related to how to keep your hair looking perfect at all times. Do not worry, as it is an everyday stress among travellers on how to achieve that perfect hair, whether you are in the Amazon jungle or in a trendy coworking space somewhere in Porto. Prince charming can be lurking anywhere and oh what about the social media posts.
Don't panic, as most of us have little clue as to what kind of hair care products to pack in our luggage and if they would be effective in giving your hair the best without much effort or time. For instance, you may need a refreshing shampoo for coarse hair to keep a particular style, or maybe your focus is on using natural hair products.
Making Right Selection
The key lies in making the right selection of hair care products based on your personal needs and the demands of the occasion. Below is a specially curated list of must-have hair products when packing to maintain a flawless look for any event.
- High-quality shampoo and conditioner – Always carry a good quality shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair type. Consider products that are specifically designed for coloured hair, oily hair, or dry hair. For example, dry shampoo is perfect for busy traveller's as it can easily absorb excess oil and add volume to the hair. A leave-in conditioner is a must to get the much-needed moisture and protection and keep your hair soft and manageable.
- Heat sprays, serums, and oils – A heat protectant spray is essential when styling the hair as it forms a protective barrier that your hair needs from the damage caused by it. When you massage your hair gently with a few drops of hair serum or oil, it helps to keep your hair looking healthy and tame any frizz. You can easily maintain the volume throughout the day with a light-hold hairspray that can help keep your hairstyle in place.
- Hairbrush and combs – Remember to pack a wide-tooth comb and a compact hairbrush when packing. The wide-tooth comb is gentle on the air and can help detangle without causing any stress or breakage. Brush your hair every day to keep it looking bouncy and fresh, especially when exploring the outdoors.
- Hair masks, mousse, and anti-frizz sheets – For additional hair care, consider products such as texture spray, hair masks, and anti-frizz sheets to keep your hair in good condition and healthy. A texturizing mousse can help add texture and volume, while a hair mask can revive your locks. Anti-frizz sheets or serums are a must to combat frizz and maintain hair smoothness even in challenging conditions.
- Hair clips and headbands – Depending on your needs, consider packing a few hair ties, hair clips, and elastic headbands for quick and easy styling. You can create different looks with your hair and enjoy a confident and hassle-free day, knowing that your hair is in good condition, and you are looking great.
Remember you don't have to pack or your whole trip, there are plenty of great products that you can buy in the country you are at thereby minimising the travel load. And when it comes to air travel and most digital nomads love to travel with carry on luggage only make sure to opt for travel-sized bottles when packing hair care products to stay within the rules and regulations and save luggage space.